Liss- What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives, and know that you will be with Drake again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam. Miss you lots!
What a beautiful family! Last time I saw Autumn she was just a baby! I wish we could see you guys more often! Here is our blog: mathesonfamilymoments.blogspot.com
3 comments:
melissa- i am so glad you have a blog. your family is so beautiful!!! thank you for sharing Derek with us.
Liz Meinzer
Liss- What a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives, and know that you will be with Drake again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam. Miss you lots!
What a beautiful family! Last time I saw Autumn she was just a baby! I wish we could see you guys more often! Here is our blog: mathesonfamilymoments.blogspot.com
Post a Comment