Friday, August 24, 2007

Camping in Klamath

The weekend before all the kids started school we journeyed up to the OR, CA border to Kamp Klamath, home of the Big Trees and Paul Bunyan. We went with 2 Payne families, Charlotte's family and us. It was so awesome and we decided to make it a summer tradition! Great biking, hiking, scenery, camping, beach and most of all, great company! Oh yea, and Grandma "Great" even got to go!! Good times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... VERY COOL! I love to camp so much. I have friends that I camp with every Labor Day weekend. We've done it for the last 5 years. We couldn't this year because of Alycia's wedding. I'm her Matron of Honor. So of course family comes first! So glad you had a great time. I'd love to know where you camped so maybe we can try it sometime too!