At Grandma and Grandpa's farm house in Turlock, who can resist ALL those mud puddles?!? I decided to STOP telling to stay away from the mud and stripped their clothes off and they went at it and had a BLAST!!
So happy to see new posts from you! I should have called late Sunday night to make sure you guys got home safely... (sorry... bad friend). It was so fun to hang out (as always). WE MISS YOU GUYS.... PLEASE COME BACK ASAP! Love all of the new pics. Too cute! LoVe yA!
1 comment:
So happy to see new posts from you! I should have called late Sunday night to make sure you guys got home safely... (sorry... bad friend). It was so fun to hang out (as always). WE MISS YOU GUYS.... PLEASE COME BACK ASAP! Love all of the new pics. Too cute! LoVe yA!
Post a Comment