Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Week






We had Auntie Camille visiting us for the last 10 days. Much to our dismay, she left yesterday. But we had a lot of fun while she was here. We went to the Dallas Zoo, my cousins party in Anna, TX to watch them launch rockets and have a shaving cream fight, we went to a work BBQ with Brandon and lots of other fun things! Camille was such a huge help while she was here! She cooked, cleaned, and watched the kids. Brandon and I even got to go on a date! It was fun having her here too to help me with the grocery shopping! I know her kids and her man missed her, but I wish she could have been here longer!

2 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! A shaving cream fight?! How fun!!!! What a good idea! Did it get in any of the kids eyes? I was wondering if that was a problem at all. I guess whip cream is another idea. Still, so fun!

Gleason Family said...

I love the family picture at the bottom. So cute. WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Looks like you had a fun fun week! The shaving cream thing is a super fun idea. We'll have to try that.