Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry no Picture

This is a really funny story:
Today my friend came over and I walked her outside as she was leaving. I knew Brinnley was crying in the house, but I was going to be just a minute. When I came back into the house, Jaxon was feeding her a bottle. He was really proud of himself. But the cute part was he came over to me after she was done with the bottle and lifts up his shirt and points to his nipple saying, "I tried giving her mine but milk didn't come out and she was crying really hard." He tried to nurse her. Funny funny boy!

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

oh my goodness...what a smart boy! both ben and i were dieing! total cuteness!

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is so funny. What a cutie Jaxon is. I'm surprised Benson hasn't tried that with Owen.

Gleason Family said...

Too funny! I love it! :)

Cassie said...

That is so funny! I am seriously laughing out loud right now!