Friday, October 17, 2008

Brinnley's First Haircut

BEFORE



If you knew Autumn when she was a baby, you might remember her crazy comb over. I vowed to NEVER let something that awful ever happen to one of my babies again. We buzzed jaxon at 4 months, and today, our sweet little Brinnley lost her trademark. At 3 months!! We started it out as a trim, and of course decided to buzz on a 4 would be easier. She hated it. But I HOPE she will thank me in the end when she has nice beautiful thick hair like Jaxon!! Besides, I am motivated now more than ever to make her cute little headbands! She won't leave home without 'em!!
AFTER



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's OK now! I think she is still adorable! of course my approval is all that matters!!!!

Loren and Tama said...

Poor Bronwyn has really got the comb-over thing going. I have been debating what to do. It took so long for her hair to come in, I hate to cut it. I also vowed, after cutting 3 boys' hair for the last 4-8 years (Loren counts as a "boy"), that if I got a girl, we would pay someone to do it. I also thought we would be making more money by then :). So, I am at a loss. But seeing how cute Brinnley looks, I may give it a try. We'll see! She looks adorable, and so much wiser beyond her years...I mean months!

cameron said...

so cute - look at all your adorable bows...love it!!!

i miss you - i need to come visit

Dayna Jamison said...

She is your twin Melissa! I love it. The bow is too good. I still can't believe about your leg, after the whole spinal drip incident, and the this! Girl, you are being tested or something. :) You deserve a big huge break from all painful experiences.