Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!


Today is Brandon's 34th Birthday and he has spent it sick in bed! YUCK! I think it is kind of a tradition now. He is never sick, but it seems like when his Birthday rolls around he is. Last year we were all throwing up and 2 years ago he was getting over a bad case of food poisoning. Weird. Can you even call that a day off. I guess we will be doing the celebrating tomorrow. But besides that, just want him to know how much I love him and that he is the most amazing husband and father! He brings so much love and joy to my life! I am so blessed that he is mine!! Happy Birthday Babe! Love you tons!!

5 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! (from all of us: Dave, Landen and Lydia included- even though I'm the only one who ever comments on the blogs). So the "Brandon Birthday Sickness" strikes again, huh? No fun! Hope you get better!!!
We miss you guys!!!!

LBBlum said...

Now someone else has commented on the blog!

(I thought that was funny- few people comment on my blog too..)

Melissa- this is your sister's..(Noel) sis in-law (Laura). We met a few times.

I've been visiting your blog... and noticed your angel. My sister has an angel too. For his angelversary I wrote his name in the sand and took a picture. (we live in Hawaii) She enjoys it so much she started a website so we can do this for other moms.

I thought you might like Brandon Drakes name. You can see the picture at: http://sandwritten.blogspot.com/2008/12/drake-brandon.html

You don't have to go through the website to get the picture. Just email me and I'll send it to you.

Wishing you gentle days and a very Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! Sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Brandon. FYI - they still put your birthdays in the ward program. I guess they think you guys still live here.

Noel said...

Happy belated birthday Brandon! Hope you had a better day today!