
Hey guys--we need prayers--LOTS of them! Brandon just had a second interview at the Scouting office in Irving (here in Texas) and they LOVED him--UNFORTUNATELY due to the struggling economy, they are on a hiring freeze BUT there are 2 people in the office that may be quitting soon and that would leave a great job open for Brandon. They want to get him into an Executive Director position in which they said would be the "funnest job of his life." Brandon did tell them that he would take ANY opening they may have including working in the Scout store or even helping to volunteer so he could get a foot in the door. Anyway, we are hoping for a miracle here--that something opens up and Brandon can work where he has always been so meant to be (in my opinion). Right now he is valet parking in downtown Dallas and says "that it beats flippin burgers." I think he knew I was serious about him getting a job outside the home when I suggested he apply as a manager at Sonic (he did apply, good man.) With 10 people in the house, expenses are a little higher naturally and we are just needing to find extra means right now and if I can say so I am so proud of my man for delivering! He works until about 3:30 am on the weekends but enjoys that he is doing a lot of running and NOT cleaning up a fryer at midnight. ANYWAY, please pray pray pray! And a HUGE THANK YOU to Uncle Keith who has helped Brandon get this far into the scouting program so far! We SO totally APPRECIATE you!
3 comments:
We'll be praying for ya! I am sure you already know, but you gotta great guy there! Miss you guys so much!
you got me when i'm on my knees... good luck!!!! WOULD BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!
been tryign to call but unable to reach you... sad
I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment