Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday my Jaxon Dear



I can't believe how time flies! My sweet baby Jaxon is quick to remind me he is not my baby but a big boy. In fact, he is not a even a "little" boy, but a big boy. Jaxon always says the funniest things and he has a great imagination. Ever since he was 2 and we transitioned him to a big boy bed, i have rubbed his back. I joked with him the other day by telling him that now that he was 4, I couldn't rub his back anymore. Then I realized that I don't want to stop--I have bonded with him these last couple of years rubbing his back and listening to his dragon and pirate stories and answering his questions about life like tonight when I put him to bed and rubbed his back, he asked if Heavenly Father hammered our bones together. He is a thinker. Jaxon is such a problem solver. Like the other day he kept asking me and asking me to make him eggs for lunch and it was a little early so I wasn't quite ready to get lunch started, next thing I know, he was in the kitchen with the frying pan and had cracked about 8 eggs in the frying pan all by himself--enough for me, him and his Daddy. And believe it or not, I only pulled out one tiny piece of shell. Not bad. He loves his family and is particularly attatched to me and his blue blankie he has had since birth. He adores Brinnley and copies Autumn all the time. He can't WAIT to be a Scout and go camping with the boys when he grows up and he wants to be a missionary just like his baby brother Drake is in heaven. He is a wonderful boy and his cute face sure gets him out of a lot of trouble. I feel so blessed to be his Mommy and he teaches me and I learn from him and I hope he is learning from Brandon and I as well. Love you buddy!

3 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jax!!!! We miss you soooo much and can't believe you are 4 years old! Hope you had a great birthday! Love, Landen, (Stasia, Dave, Lydia and Rowan) :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful year!

Anonymous said...

oh Jaxon my favorite nephew...I hope being four is a good thing for you!