Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life at the Bowers/Myers residence

Life is getting so busy I find time to post only once a week. So here is an update for the week...
**Tim got 2 jobs on Monday and starts tomorrow, PLUS he has an interview at Walgreens to be an asst. manager
**Camille made me clean (and I mean CLEAN) the garage so they could fit their stuff in
**Tim flew to UT and got their stuff and drove back--the whole trip was like 36 hours with no sleep
**Tim and Camille moved all their stuff in
**I volunteered in Autumn's class and they were doing a fundraiser in which the kids were bringing in change to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (cool huh) and I counted $91 in change--mostly pennies
**Our family joined Autumn for lunch at school--the day another kids starts puking in the lunchroom--YUCK!
**Brandon and I went to the movies (we had free tickets) and saw Knowing--crazy weird movie
**We built another garden box and planted seeds-peas, corn, squash, and other stuff-we'll see what it was when it starts growing because I can't even remember what we planted...
**Brandon got a temporary job with BSA this next week--8am-3pm--M-F
**We had another successful garage sale at a local church
**Brinnley turned 10 months and cut another tooth (5 total so far)
**Brinnley and Jaxon have wicked bad fevers--Brinnley was at 104.2 at one point
**Autumn lost another tooth--a front one! So cute!
Another week has gone and a great one ahead!

Autumn missing her front tooth

Brinnley snuggling with Daddy--not feeling well

Garage Sale

6 comments:

Webster Family said...

WOW~Brinnley has 5 teeth--Eliza's 16 mos and is just cutting her 3rd. :) Such a slow poke!!! :) Your kids sure are beautiful though!

Mardi said...

How exciting! Jobs and everything! Poor kiddos with the fever - not ever fun. We missed you at church. And the garage sales never cease to amaze...good job! And thanks for selling the microwave that I fogot about. Now I really owe Brinnley some new booties. Maybe we can put together some cute leftover scraps from Tuesday night!

Sarie said...

Wow, girlie, you have a lot going on. When I think that there might be someone more frazzled than I am, I think of you. How are you holding up? Your family is awesome. You look so great.
xoxo

Cassie said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun! I miss you lots and want to hang out. Hopefully I can convince Brennen to make a detour on the way home in Sept.

cameron said...

is the stuff on the tables yours? how you get the good deal to resale? sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Anonymous said...

yes busy busy busy! the garage looked great for about 9 hours...then Tim got home! don't worry we will clean it back up when we move!