Our Journey to Eternity
that picture is totally disgusting. I want to go barf now...
agreed, SOOO GROSS! and scary too! i hope you guys stay clean and clear or the dreaded swine flu!
That is the most disgusting picture ever!
That is just wrong! Please don't tell me that is one of our babies? Sorry I can't tell. Is it Katie?
No No no no NO Jess--this is a pic I stole from the internet that's been traveling around....silly you
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that picture is totally disgusting. I want to go barf now...
agreed, SOOO GROSS! and scary too! i hope you guys stay clean and clear or the dreaded swine flu!
That is the most disgusting picture ever!
That is just wrong! Please don't tell me that is one of our babies? Sorry I can't tell. Is it Katie?
No No no no NO Jess--this is a pic I stole from the internet that's been traveling around....silly you
Post a Comment