Friday, June 26, 2009

Brinnley's Party









We celebrated Brinnley's 1st Birthday at Auntie Camille's pool. We BBQ'd (thanks to Brandon--it was smokin HOT outside). All of our super awesome friends were able to come and Aunt Gwen and Uncle Keith came! We were so happy to have everyone there and we all had a great time! The pool "closed" before the party was over and all of our guests (young and old and pregnant) had to climg the gate to get out. Oops! All well, something to remember! I made Brinnley's castle cake. The photo off the computer always looks so much better, but all well. Happy Happy Birthday sweet Brinn Brinn!.

4 comments:

Mardi said...

And fun was had by all! Really climbing the fence wasn't bad. I thought for sure we'd have to find a crane and hoist me out of there!

Cassie said...

Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday Brinnley!

cameron said...

i think it's a must - all 1 year olds must make a a mess with chocolate cake... love it

Sarie said...

I can't believe our babies turned one! You are so beautiful, Melissa, and your kids are too! Loved catching up.