Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nothing Beats FREE


Dear Readers,
I am officially the cheapest person I know! I got this beauty on Craigslist for FREE! It's a 1936 piano that needs a little work. A tuning of course and a few keys need to be fixed. If you are ever looking for something cheap, count on me to find it. (it's the time that is hard to find more than anything!)
Now I need to find Autumn a cheap piano teacher--oh--me. Yup, I won't charge her anything. JK

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE free stuff. Bet we could have a "Cheap off". Bet I'd win. :)

Anonymous said...

I know where to go if I need a good deal. :) I have known that for a while though. You're so amazing woman!!!

Rachel said...

Do you teach piano? I love your old piano. We had one like that growing up. Congrats on finding it free.

Lisa said...

It looks beautiful, and with a little TLC I bet it'll be fabulous. I'm so glad you commented on our blog, it's always fun to come across other Folsomites. I love the blogging world! You have such a beautiful family. What a small world that you're here in Dallas too, I hope you love it as much as we do!

ivyjeanne said...

that piano looks awesome. i'd love to find a free one that sweet. nice find!