Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dallas Zoo






Thanks to facebook, I was able to connect with an OLD friend of the past! This is Michelle and I, sworn enemies until our 3rd year of girl's camp. I guess we always liked the same boys. I don't really remember...Thank goodness we grow up! Anyway we had a great time reminiscing the past and talking about the future and everything in between. And of course the kids always have fun at the zoo! I had to include the pic of the baby chimp, holding on for dear life to his mama. It was so cute!

4 comments:

Erika said...

That looks fun! We've only beed to the Fort Worth Zoo. Is the Dallas one pretty "kid friendly"?

cameron said...

WOW! random. Does Michelle live in Dallas? I think she found me on facebook too. yes... that year of camp was quite the adventure for me... honestly... the only one I remember.

aimee and aaron said...

i totally remember you guys being enemies! how funny. good thing memories mellow with time.

Gleason Family said...

Ok. So sorry I didn't call you tonight like I said I would! Hope you didn't wait up too late. Kids had a hard time going to bed and Rowan was fussing like crazy until almost 9pm- my time. Didn't want to call too late. I'll call you tomorrow...