Our Journey to Eternity
so much for safety... now what?
I guess they are not kid tested, mother approved! Nice.
Wow. I think kids are smarter today than they used to be... from age 1, Parker has been able to open all child safety caps to things like medicine bottles... scary! Just goes to show... child safety devices are not always safe!
thats funny and no good at the same time. clever little thing.
Yeah, those plugs didn't work long for J.J. either. Lil' stinker!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so much for safety... now what?
I guess they are not kid tested, mother approved! Nice.
Wow. I think kids are smarter today than they used to be... from age 1, Parker has been able to open all child safety caps to things like medicine bottles... scary! Just goes to show... child safety devices are not always safe!
thats funny and no good at the same time. clever little thing.
Yeah, those plugs didn't work long for J.J. either. Lil' stinker!
Post a Comment