Monday, September 7, 2009

The Comings and Goings






I know I know--it's been awhile since I have posted. Doesn't mean we haven't been up to anything. Quite the opposite actually! Jaxon started soccer. We are making an effort to make him not feel like quite the "middle child" thing. And he loves it (soccer, not being the middle child haa ha)! He does so well! He is just a natural at sports! I am always so amazed!
These other pics were taken yesterday after church. I am just so in love with these little kiddos of mine! And I love that they are so forgiving of me and my shortcomings. I love that at the end of the day, I really am the best mom in their eyes! I just learn so much from them all the time and I am so blessed to be their mama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaxon looks so handsome in his soccer uniform! and of course you and autumn are gorgeous!

Mardi said...

You're lookin' good Melissa! Aren't kids just the best thing ever? (most days) :)

Gleason Family said...

Cute pictures! Jaxon, of course, will be great at soccer! Mr. Athletic boy. :)