Monday, October 26, 2009

Before Church




I love to take the kids pictures before church on Sunday. I couldn't resist this Sunday. They were looking absolutely adorable. I forget how much Jaxon is growing up until I see him in pictures. Wow, where does the time go? They are so cute, I must say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny! you had time for pics but not for a onesie??? but of course they are adorable. Neko looks a little scared though...

Dave and Christie Lee said...

Wow, Jaxon looks so much like Brandon. Your kids are growing up way too fast!

Mardi said...

cute kiddos. jaxon has a killer smile! love it. sorry you're sick. getter better!

Dayna Jamison said...

Yah they are so cute! Your kids are getting so big My goodness! And I'm on the same page with ya on Halloween. It was great seeing you last month, even if it was for sad reasons. Take care!

Kris King said...

Melissa, your children are adorable!