adorable. enough said. :) Oh, and I saw the comment above, but I am going to just pretend that I didn't. She is already taken- by Landen. :) (or if he wants an older gal, Autumn.) OR- while we are on the subject of arranging marriages for our kids. Lydia and Jaxon would make a really cute pair. Or Rowan and Jax. Either way. :)
3 comments:
she's just darling. we'll keep your number for when eli is off his mission. :)
She is such a perfect mix of Brandon and you.
adorable. enough said. :) Oh, and I saw the comment above, but I am going to just pretend that I didn't. She is already taken- by Landen. :) (or if he wants an older gal, Autumn.) OR- while we are on the subject of arranging marriages for our kids. Lydia and Jaxon would make a really cute pair. Or Rowan and Jax. Either way. :)
Post a Comment