My sweet little children that I have been so blessed to raise and including my sweet Drake
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRz_0X68nvVhHtTLbQulTBA99HSnjratQjnrqSsgY3KSu55Di2MX8EiPHcg_brjrqnuCZPtSUWP-zHN4K6Ka7GZVSz2QQR2ojWg8OlKcpZZhZ3anCqKI81Y0F0xtI2OLCa9MqTdw9HqoEE/s1600/100_6931bowersb.jpg">
The Myers family who keeps all our happenings happening! We are so blessed that they live here and so close!
I am very thankful for my friends Stasia, Becky, Debi and Suzanne who I can count on for ANYTHING!, my parents and my 4 sisters who never allow a dull moment! and the gospel most of all! Without the church, I would not have all of these wonderful blessings in my life! I love that we are an eternal family and that we have so much to live for because we have a fabulous place prepared for us in heaven! I love the plan of salvation--the only true way to true and everlasting happiness! I have so much to be thankful for that I could not possibly list it all, but I am aware of them! I have the best life! Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment