Sunday, January 10, 2010

Better late than never

Here are some highlights of our trip to Utah! A little late--but here they are nonetheless.....
Jump On It in Lindon on New Year's Eve. Lot's of fun!

What to do on a COLD day in SLC? Go to the Planetarium with Aunt Bubba. We had a lot of fun riding the trax and walking around at the Gateway.

Jaxon and I built a snowman on a very fun day of sledding as a family.

LOVED seeing Becky who happened to be in Utah the same time as us!

Nothing like visiting a long time BFF and snuggling with her sweet brand new little baby!

1 comment:

ivyjeanne said...

Yea -- great pics all around. I especially loved the one of you and Cam and little Britton. Lucky duck! Wish I could snuggle that little guy too. You girls look great -- hot mamas! ;)