Please tell me you have these!?! Yes, I leaned up against that pallet of apples and the dumb thing rolled and off came a TON of apples tumbling down to the ground. I think everyone saw. And of course Debi had to get a picture. So this is dedicated to all my fellow BLONDE's out there! DO NOT lean against the produce table! It will ROLL!
PS this pic does not do any justice as to how many apples really fell!
3 comments:
You posted it!!! I'm so proud of you! I still laugh everytime I picture your face when it first happened. haha I told Daniel and he said, "That only happens in the movies." haha LOVE YOU!
Ha ha ha! That is great... it sure is true that everyone is always watching when we do something like that!
Sweet, don't you love those humbling moments?!
Post a Comment