Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Truth Hurts Sometimes!

how_5601340_identity-prescription-pill.html.jpg

I know I am putting myself out there with this post, but here goes anyway.....If you scroll down and read my next few blog posts THEN go back and read this one you may find it hard to believe that in the middle of ALL THAT FUN, I was suffering from depression. A little less than a week ago I misplaced my "happy pills". Actually I think they got knocked into the garbage can or something by my sweet little princess who likes to climb on the counters..... And for some stupid reason I was lax in getting them refilled. Just another thing to add to my busy "to do" list. So five days without my pills and I SLUMPED. Quickly. I didn't think it could really happen, but it did and here I am. So please do not think that my life is peaches and cream. I do not want any of you to be deceived. The reality is that right now, it's everything I have to get through each day until these pills kick in. And shame on me for letting myself get to this point. THAT my dear friends, is my reality....Oh and sorry to those of you who have been victims of my depression--you know who you are. I love you!

4 comments:

Noel said...

That'll learn ya! I take mine religiously!! I never miss a dose because my kids would think that am psycho (more than I am) Gotta love that good ole' family jeanS! Love ya sister! Hang in there!

Melissa said...

We call them crazy pills in our house. Cause when I forget to take them I'm bad crazy, instead of my normal good crazy. We all have times when we feel like we're living a lie. Just know that we all have our struggles, seen and unseen, and that we're not alone. Thank you for sharing, sometimes we need to just let it out.

Stacy said...

Sorry Melissa, and Spring Break of all times to be dealing with this stuff! Hang in there girl! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

i know depression all to well. you're not alone. it is real. just make sure you let yourself cry. its not a bad thing to cry. just make sure you can stop crying and keep moving forward. make your self a list of most importants and talk to your fam about feelings when you are feeling well, and not bad. and most of all, remember your Heavenly Father loves YOU.