Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Dearest Children,


I just want you to know that I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has sent you to me! I learn so much from you and I am so grateful to be your Mother.
Autumn, you are the oldest in our family and you do such a good job at being the big sister! You are such a huge help! I have learned so much from being your mother. I have learned to rely on the Holy Ghost so I can be a better mother for you. Thank you for all you do!
Jaxon, you are the middles child. And so good at it. You are learning more and more every day how to be patient with your big sister and little sister. It makes me so happy when I see you use your words to them. You are doing great at doing something good everyday for somebody else and remembering to hold the door open for the ladies. You bring me so much joy! Thank you for still wanting to snuggle me every day!
Brinnley, our lives are not complete without you! You are a miracle to me everyday. Heavenly Father needed you here on this earth earlier than what Daddy and I planned but it has been perfect! You are my daily reminder to love. Thank you for your sweet spirit!
My sweet Drake, your spirit is everywhere. I try every day to be better so I can be ready to be your Mommy! You have taught me so much in this life and I would not be who I am today without you my dear son!
I am so blessed to be trusted with all you sweet spirits! I love you so much and all that I do is to make you happy, serving, righteous people. Thank you for letting me be your Mother and learning every day on how to be better!
Love you my 4 sweet angels!
Love,
Your Mama

No comments: