So my CA BFF Stasia suggests writing the real stuff. The good, the bad and the ugly. Our blogs have a tendency to focus on the good and fun, but that's not what it's all about. So here we go. This was my day yesterday.
1. Woke up at 7 am after only 3 hours of sleep. Couldn't sleep the night before worrying and thinking of my niece Addie.
2. Got all 3 kids ready with no baths and barely breakfast in their tummy's to get Autumn to an orthodontist appointment by 8 am. Way too early!
3. While Autumn was in the back she apparently was not cooperating and was frusterating the assistant who was trying to get her spacers in. She told us to come back another time but since we were there I was insistant that we get the job done. I asked JAx to wait in the waiting room and I carried Brinnley on my hip and I stood next to Autumn for about 20 minutes convincing her that she needed to open her mouth. After much bribing (icecream finally did the trick) she opened and my now my back and hip were burning from holding Brinnley. OUCH.
We went to the donut shop instead of icecream. It was only 9 am.
4. Off to the pool. Fun time with the kids and a bunch of friends at the pool. Usually little or no fighting there so it is always a fun place to be! However, when it was time to go home, Jaxon would not come out of the pool. After I was dried off and ready to go to the car is when I finally realized I needed to jump back in to get him. Ooooo, busted! Autumn stayed with our friends at the pool which is why Jax was having a hard time getting out.
5. Made my daily run to taco bell, then home and naps. Jaxon convinced me he could stay up and watch Scoobie Doo while Brinn and I napped. Bad idea.
Woke up at 4. TV room was a WREK! And the missionaried were coming over in less that one hour for dinner. The kids were really playful so instead of cleaning up or starting dinner, we wrestled on the floor. Then we heard the knock. Ooops. No dinner yet and no clean house. And then I noticed something slimy all over the clock and even worse the TV!
6. It had Jaxon written all over it and he had "no idea" what it was. I swiped it and smelled it and realized he had smeared Autumn's numbing medicine for her gums all over the tv and the clock. I popped him and sent him to his room. In front of the missionaries. He told me he thought that medicine was glass cleaner. Just like the other day he thought the purell he had squirted ALL over the floor would clean the carpet......So creative Jaxon. 2 days later and that stuff is still on the tv because we are not sure what to use to get it of. Any ideas?
7. Crepes for dinner=sugar high children. Bouncing off the walls. Luckily the missionaries have as much energy as the kids and were able to utilize the sugar high to our entertainment by playing keep away with a balloon. My favorite move was when Brandon trapped Autumn with his legs, and Elder Tanner gave her a little push and she fell. Nice.
Then the fighting started over whose ballooon was whose. I had fun popping them all. The kids thought I was horrible. But at least they stopped fighting. Now they were just crying over their balloons. Oh and look at the time, time for me to leave for YW. Phew.
8. I left Brandon with 2 very sad kids, sorry babe. At YW we were making cupcakes and I knew not to eat one. But I did. And guess what that meant, headache. YUCK! I came home from YW, took some Tylenol, turned on my Netflix, When in Rome, took my ambien and that is all I remember.
OH YEA, I NEVER GOT A SHOWER. That's kind of been the story of my life.
Pretty Fun Day huh!?!
4 comments:
Now I know what Mom's do all day. haha Way to write it down so when someone says, "What did you do all day?" I can refer them to your blog. You constantly amaze me! Love ya!
Such a busy day. And to think we are all willing to wake up and do it all over again, and again, and again. Hope you are feeling alright!
How do u have energy for all that being preggo?! ....guess you sort of have no choice huh? You're amazing!
Glad to know I'm not the only one who has days like that. Thank heaven for the moments that make it worth it. We're praying for little Addie. My heart just about stopped when my dad called me with the news. What a miracle!
Post a Comment