I had another doctor's appointment today. And another ultrasound. The baby is measuring 12 weeks, technically due January 18, 2011. Because I have c-sections, he delivers two weeks early. I asked if we could pick our baby's Birthday and he said as long as it was before the 18th and I asked if we could deliver on January 11 and he said sure. So that is what I am saying my due date is. We will be having a little bundle of joy joining our family January 11, 2011. 1/11/11. I think that's a cool birth date. What do you think??
7 comments:
No way! Congratulations! & im thrilled to be the 1st to comment on such big news! Way cool date, too.
I think that is a fabulous date!
My dr made me promise to have my next kid induced (if/when), so I thought it would be cool if I could pick the 15th. Then I would have children born on the 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. Though 1/11/11 is cooler. :) I am glad that everything is going well so far. I hope you aren't too sick.
You're so awesome! I never would have even thought about that. Congratulations again! I am SO EXCITED!!!
I love it! Gavyn was born 10/10/04 and so his birthday this year is 10/10/10. I wanted to do big bash b-day but of course it is on Sunday! It won't be near as cool to have a "10" bday party on Sat the 9th, but we will make it work.
That's so fun. A teacher I work with is due on that date as well.
that is pretty cool! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment