Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Baby Baby

It's starting to come--slowly but surely-the nesting. Which is good because my house DESPERATELY needs it! We got a bunk bed for the girls room and I am starting a collection of boy clothes from friends.....Yay! WE have been talking about names of course and here are the top two:
I like Maddox
He likes Maxwell

Which one do you like out of those two?

(PS sorry for my lack of posts and pictures. My camera is NOT cooperating with me....)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Dallas or Axel? two of my favorites!

Stacy said...

Between the two I like Maddox better, but I've always liked just Max too... so then, Maxwell is cute too. Whatever you decide will be DARLING!

Cassie said...

Maddox is my vote!

Becky said...

I like Maxwell.

Rachel said...

I like Maddox. Glad you're finding some boy clothes. We have none for Kallen still. Guess he'll be a diaper baby.

Sabrina said...

I like Maddox personally. Can I just say that I love your family pics? I am really jealous and want them for my family. We are so bad at taking family pics but you did really good. Good for you! Congrats on the baby too!