Unfortunately I did not have much room in my belly for all the yummy food.

Brinnley hanging out with her buddy Eric

Elder B and Grandma B hanging out with the kiddos at the craft table

Indoor soccer

The Bowers' family made up half the crowd!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I never got my own pictures and thanks to Debi and her photo taking skills, I have pics to post. We went to the church and had a great feast with the Shumway's, the Tatro's the Crappa's, the Smith's, and of course the Elders. We all brought our favorite Thanksgiving fixings. And after we ate, the daring ones played soccer, basketball and volleyball, while the kids made turkeys and colored. And of course there was all the pie one cold only imagine! I am truely thankful for my amazing family, Brandon, Autumn, Jaxon, Drake, and Brinnley and soon little Maxwell. I am so thankful for this perfect gospel we are a part of and all that it encompasses and I am so thankful for the amazing friends I have in my life! So many blessings to count!
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I never got my own pictures and thanks to Debi and her photo taking skills, I have pics to post. We went to the church and had a great feast with the Shumway's, the Tatro's the Crappa's, the Smith's, and of course the Elders. We all brought our favorite Thanksgiving fixings. And after we ate, the daring ones played soccer, basketball and volleyball, while the kids made turkeys and colored. And of course there was all the pie one cold only imagine! I am truely thankful for my amazing family, Brandon, Autumn, Jaxon, Drake, and Brinnley and soon little Maxwell. I am so thankful for this perfect gospel we are a part of and all that it encompasses and I am so thankful for the amazing friends I have in my life! So many blessings to count!
2 comments:
That was the best Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing it with us!
WHAT? YOU ARE USING THE CHURCH? NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.... LOVES
Post a Comment