Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby of the family


I guess he wants some extra attention. Today was the day of dr. appointments! Autumn had 2 appointments this morning, and Jaxon had one to check on his rash which is NOT chicken pox (hallelujah!) And Max had a follow up on his jaundice. Phew! Like that wasn't enough! Then Alicia from Dr. Ali's office call me about 4:30 to tell me his jaundice is worse than it was in the hospotal and that he needed to go back to the hospital to be admitted. So here we are. I got my comfortable bed back and Max is tanning. And I am an emotional wreck. Thank goodness my dearest friends came to hang out with me and kept my mind off things......They are the best. And Brandon is getting a good night's rest at home with the kiddos. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Webster Family said...

So sorry to hear it isn't getting better yet! Just be grateful it isn't your first anniversary...that's when Xander was hospitalized. Ben & I spent our anniversary holding hands in a chair and the small little bed they gave us. :) Cheer up, all will be well!

Stacy said...

I'm going to say a prayer for you tonight!
And he is just precious! He looks so tiny in those "little brother" pictures. Oh, I wish I could snuggle him.