Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Boy



Dearest Jaxon,
I can not believe you turned 6! Where has the time gone!? You are such an awesome kid! My favorite thing about you is your smile! And your laugh! It has gotten you out of a lot of trouble these past 6 years! You still need me and I love that about you too. You still want me to rub your back every night! I have been doing this since you were 2! I remember the very first time I rubbed your back to sleep. We will have to break the habit before you go on your mission. Otherwise I LOVE that special time with you!
Right now you LOVE Star Wars. And the funny thing is that you have never seen the movie but you know all the characters and you know if they are the "good guys" or the "bad guys." You even know the theme song. So funny. You have loved swords and guns for a long time now and you were especially excited to get your double lighted light saber with the spinning action and all the lights and sounds from grandma and grandpa Bowers. Pretty awesome!
You have a great imagination. And it usually requires sounds effects. I am used to it now and I love to hear you being creative!
Recently you have started drawing amazing pictures. It's usually pictures of army guys jumping out of helicopters and shooting the bad guys, but that's cool. You drew one for Ms. Tracey once. She is your Kindergarten teacher. She didn't appreciate the violence in it. It was pretty funny. You decided last week to ride a 2 wheeler. You got on it and took off. No help! We were so amazed! And you started T-ball again. You are a busy boy! You bring so much joy to our family! Thank you for all the hugs, kisses, and snuggles. I know those days are numbered! You're the best! Happy Birthday!!
Love
Mom

2 comments:

cam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON! (don't tell Mom but you have seen Star Wars at my house!) Love you!

Ellen said...

Wow! Time really does goes so fast. And LoL @ Camille. Aren't Aunties the best? I know my kids get away with a lot more when they're not with Mom:)
Glad you all are doing well out in TX.