Max is 2 1/2 months old. I can't really say time is flying.....I have had to make a heart wrenching decision. He doesn't sleep much at night. Which means I do not sleep at night. So I decided to make a small bed for him in a laundry basket and put him to sleep in the laundry room. And 2 nights in a row, I got to sleep! And it was amazing! This sleep will hopefully help me get my act together. I have been a complainer lately and I am sorry if you had to listen to me vent, so this week I have made a goal to count my many many many blessings, and not complain. If you had to bear the burden of listening to my complaining, I want to tell you THANK YOU and especially THANK YOU to you for sympathizing with me and not judging me! (you know who you are...)
Monday, March 14, 2011
Max
Max is 2 1/2 months old. I can't really say time is flying.....I have had to make a heart wrenching decision. He doesn't sleep much at night. Which means I do not sleep at night. So I decided to make a small bed for him in a laundry basket and put him to sleep in the laundry room. And 2 nights in a row, I got to sleep! And it was amazing! This sleep will hopefully help me get my act together. I have been a complainer lately and I am sorry if you had to listen to me vent, so this week I have made a goal to count my many many many blessings, and not complain. If you had to bear the burden of listening to my complaining, I want to tell you THANK YOU and especially THANK YOU to you for sympathizing with me and not judging me! (you know who you are...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment