Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

Awwww, it felt so great to be crafty.  I even got to cut the wood with Brand's big saw thingy. It was so awesome and Jaxon thought I was Super MOM using the saw.  The teachers sent a paper home with their favorite food, candy, color, and so on and I made their blocks in their favorite colors and I stuffed the jars with their favorite candy and nail polish and eye shadow and lip gloss.  And the candy bar card is for our favorite Mr. Seamster, the vice P.  He has been laid off because of budget cuts and this is his last year at Waterford Oaks.  Too bad because he is one of the best at the school!  My kids adore him.  We had been debating whether ot not to tr out a local charter school here in town and when we heard the news of Mr. S we decided to leave W.O.  Oh and the 3rd set of letters and jar is for Mrs. Schumacher.  She is our neighbor and Jaxon's favorite person in the whole school.  She is so great.  She greets him every morning in the hallway.  And one time she gave him a quarter so he could buy an icecream at lunch time.  She is awesome.  We have been so blessed with great teachers!  Especially Jaxon's!  She has helped him blossom in so many ways!  Wow, didn't think I was going to write all that.  But there it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I would love to have your ideas! You amaze me everyday!