Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Moments

Jaxon:  (preface) My kids know that I am on this strict diet so I can be "healthy."  Yesterday we went to a party and was surrounded by LOTS of yummy food.  I ate what I was supposed to and ONLY what I was supposed to.  Att the end of the party there was one cookie left on a plate made by the BEST cookie maker in the ward (we have a few BEST cookie makers, you know who you are).  Jaxon snagged it and put it on a plate.  He came to me and said, "Mom, when you are done eating healthy, you can have this cookie.  I will save it for you."  I was so touched by his thoughtfulness.  So we put it in a ziploc bag and it's in the freezer.  I WILL eat that cookie.  Sweet boy, always looking out for his mama.

Another funny thing today:
Autumn has pulled a muscle or something in her leg and so Brandon has been showing her how to stretch it to make it feel better.  He told her to sit down and touch her toes.  She said, "I can't.  My legs are too long and my arms are too short."  Brandon and I got a good laugh out of it.  Funny girl.

No comments: