Our Journey to Eternity
What an amazing feat! What on earth happened to that house? Did someone get mad and just destroy it? CRAZY! Well done...I hope it sells quickly!!
That's funny. Wendy just wrote everything I was going to say. Seriously, crazy house and you guys did AWESOME!! Looks Fabulous!
WOW! You guys did awesome! That is A LOT of WORK! I would buy it! Was everything spray painted before or what? That is just crazy.
Nice work! Did you own it before they spray painted it? How frustrating if so! Wish we could move to Texas and take it off your hands!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What an amazing feat! What on earth happened to that house? Did someone get mad and just destroy it? CRAZY! Well done...I hope it sells quickly!!
That's funny. Wendy just wrote everything I was going to say. Seriously, crazy house and you guys did AWESOME!! Looks Fabulous!
WOW! You guys did awesome! That is A LOT of WORK! I would buy it! Was everything spray painted before or what? That is just crazy.
Nice work! Did you own it before they spray painted it? How frustrating if so! Wish we could move to Texas and take it off your hands!
Post a Comment