Check out my Weight Loss Blog Operation Skinny Melissa. By sharing this with the world I will have some major accountability. This is good. Wish me LUCK!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I did that last year. It was very motivating to see the scale go down every day. Good luck
Good luck! I'm wanting to do something too. I started a Goals blog a year or so ago but haven't kept up with it. I may have to do more. I've bought some DVD's and need to set some goals to lose some weight and anything else. Here's to success!
2 comments:
I did that last year. It was very motivating to see the scale go down every day. Good luck
Good luck! I'm wanting to do something too. I started a Goals blog a year or so ago but haven't kept up with it. I may have to do more. I've bought some DVD's and need to set some goals to lose some weight and anything else. Here's to success!
Post a Comment