My goodness where has the time gone? I can not believe I am the mother of a 9 year old. And an awesome 9 year old at that! Autumn has grown so much this past year and I am so grateful for the awesome girl she is becoming. She is such a huge helper for me and loves feeling responsible. When she turned 9 she shouted, "yay, I'm almost a teenager!" I quickly corrected her. Not quite close to teenager yet thank goodness. Here are some fun facts about Autumn:
She loves fruit, she loves soccer, she loves loves LOVES anything that has to do with nature. Her favorite nature topic is insects and reptiles. She loves science and making experiments of her own (I, however, do not like the mess.) She loves to cook and bake. She loves to be crafty and creative and loves to draw pictures and make up stories. She has recently started writing poems. She loves to shop and find a good deal. Especially at garage sales! (she is starting to sounds like me. Hopefully that is a good thing). She is my right hand (wo)man. If I am not around to help Max, he wants Autumn next. She is his other mommy. I just love that girl so much! We don't call her Awesome Autumn for nothing! Happy Birthday Autumn!

No comments:
Post a Comment