Thursday, December 29, 2011
Happy Birthday Maxwell
My Dearest most precious boy:
How is it possible that a whole year has gone by? Feels like yesterday we were in the hospital with you. You are such a delightful addition to our family. You can always make us smile, even when someone is feeling grumpy. You have a great laugh that you mostly try to keep in but when it comes out, it's the best! We call you carnivore. You love meat. More than anything. Ham, chicken, bacon, turkey. Sometimes we can get a yogurt or some raisins in you, but you are mostly happy with meat. You used to say baba when you wanted a bottle to go to bed but ever since you made the switch to whole milk, you stopped doing that. I assume it's because you don't like the cold whole milk as much...You are super fast crawler. You like to stand holding onto things but you are very cautious and will not let go. You love to play with toys and you love to "chase" your brother and sisters. You have a bit of stranger anxiety. The only people you will go to are me, Dad, Autumn and Aunt Debi. There is a magnet connected from your ear to Aunt Debi's shoulder. She gets the best snuggles out of you. And she deserves them ;) I look forward to this next year with you. To watch your personality grow even more, to watch you learn how to walk and talk and keep up with the big kids. I love you so much my sweet "Mackwell!"
love mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Where ARE yooooooooou???? I miss your blog posts. More importantly, I miss you! :) hope you guys are all well! Love ya!
Post a Comment