Thursday, November 8, 2012
Thankful for Brandon
Boy, I have a lot to be thankful for but if I had to pick the ONE thing I am the MOST thankful for, it's that guy! I am so thankful for the journey I took to find him and I am even more thankful for the journey we have had together for the last 8 years. Brandon is my rock. He is such a perfect example of Christlike love and I want to be more like him. He is an amazing husband in so many ways and he is such an awesome Dad! Brandon doesn't judge people. He sees the good in everyone. When he tells me he loves me, or that I'm beautiful, he really means it. They are not just redundant words to him. He is patient, understanding, loving, helpful, but the most important thing he is to me, and my family, is a worthy priesthood holder and a God fearing man. And I just love him to death and glad he is mine for eternity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment