Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful for

This sassy, vivacious, imaginative, little chickadee Brinnley Maddelyn.  She is the LIFE of the PARTAY.  I adore her.  When I look at her, I see me.  And she has me wrapped around her finger.  Every night I have to sing my "special song," which is My Heavenly Father Loves Me.  And I have to give her a hug and kiss and rub her back.  When she grows up she has wanted to be a pink polka dotted dolphin, a mermaid, and a unicorn.  To name a few.  Now she is a "white kitty named Rainbow and whenever she gets in the water she turns into a mermaid.  Is that cool?"  She says that every day about 10 times.  And I often have to refer to her as my kitty.  "Kitty, time for your bath." 
I just love this little girl!  And I am thankful for her!  Thankful to be her Mom!

No comments: