What was your best date with your fiance?
Melissa: Our first date to Tappa the World in downtown Sacramento. It was the first time we held hands. We went to dinner then walked around the rose gardens on the capital.
Brandon: Same
Did you have chores as a child? What were they? Which did you like the best/worst?
Melissa: yes. I had to make my bed every day, empty garbage cans, do dishes, help with laundry, all the usual stuff. I didn't like having to work on Saturdays and use the WHOLE day to clean.
Brandon: Cleaning Bathrooms and the living room all before I went to school.
Autumn: She wished she would have enjoyed bathing Nikko when that was one of her chores.
Jaxon: I Love to clean my room! I don't like scrubbing the toilets.
Brinnley: I love to get the dirty laundry to the laundry room.
Favorite Games as a Child:
Melissa: Basketball and Red Rover and Bingo with Grandpa Ashby
Brandon: Making hidden traps in the barn so Alison would fall through
Autumn: Soccer
Jaxon: Star Wars game
Brinnley: Dora Matching game
How did you like being the oldest, middle or youngest child?
| Here is the Oldest, Middle, Middle and Middle Child AND the dog Autumn wished she would have enjoyed washing... |
Brandon: Middle, it was fun having a bigger brother to follow around and play with.
Autumn: Oldest, I get extra privileges but I have more responsibilities
Jaxon: Jaxon has a big sister and a little sister to tease. What could be better than that?
Brinnley: (Brinnley is just loud so she is heard in this family)
2 comments:
Hooray! Glad to hear your using the jar! We have yet to use it. :(
hahahaha! Too bad that "schol" you paid for didn't teach you how to spell ;) Love you Melissa!!
Post a Comment