Friday, March 29, 2013

One on One with Autumn and Mom

If there is ONE thing to know about Autumn, it is that she LOVES anything NATURE.  Recently, Brandon and I have decided to take the kids on little one on one outings.  I decided to take Autumn to a local Nursery. She was in HEAVEN.  I think we spent almost 2 hours looking at every single thing there. And left with some cilantro, a moss rose and lamb's ear plants. She also wanted to go look at the garden area at Walmart.  Every time we go to Walmart or Home Depot she begs to go to the garden sections and IF I say yes, we rush through.  So it was really special for her to take all the time she wanted.  We talked about a lot of things together and chose our favorite plants.  These lilies were one of her favorites.  It is so special for us to have these times with our precious children. 

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I also want to start doing this with our kiddos! How wonderful for you and her. She is such a sweet girl. I love that Autumn!

cameron said...

she and auburn would be best friends... well with auburn it's animals but that meshes... SO FUN!