Friday, May 24, 2013

Preschool Graduation 2013



I can not believe this little ball of energy, attitude and sass is done with Preschool!  I remember her very first day of preschool and how sad I was.  Now I have to prepare myself to send her to kindergarten.  I am sure Maxwell will not know what to do with himself without Brinnley here all the time teaching him all the naughty things she knows.  Just kidding.  Well, maybe not.  Brinnley is by far my most imaginative and competitive child.  I understand her the most because she is the most like me.  Everything is a competition and you either win or lose.  It's hilarious to watch, but I know it needs to be channeled in a healthy manner...
When Brinnley grows up, she wants to be a UNICORN.  And she will be.  As long as she can dream it, she can be it.  I ust love her determination.  Yea, that's the BEST word for her, DETERMINED. 
Brinnley received, quite naturally, the Most Outgoing award from her preschool teachers.  And I am totally great with that.  Not the friendliest, or the smartest, or the shyest, but the Most Outgoing.  Does that sound just like me or what?! 
Miss Brinn, I love you to pieces!  You are the BEST spark in the family!  So proud of you!

No comments: