You are such a blessing in our lives! I am so grateful for the example you are to your friends and your siblings. I love how much your little brothers and sisters love to play with you. They look up to you so much! You are sensitive to the spirit and I see it affect the choices you make and I am in awe! You are so thoughtful and sensitive when you know others are hurting. I have heard you bear your testimony and over the years, I have loved to watch it grow and get stronger. This is your last year in primary and then you will begin a new journey into young women's.
Every time I am with other adults and they begin to talk about you, they never have anything but amazing positivie things to say about you. They tell me how great you are, how sweet you are, how thoughtful you are and how strong your spirit is. Those traits in you are in your divine nature and I have so much to learn from you!
I love you so much my sweet Autumn!
Love Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment