Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch






We spent the morning at the "HEE HAW FARMS" in Pleasant Grove today. It was a fun place where the kids got to see all the famr animals, pick pumpkins, go on a tractor ride and there was even a "corn box" instead of sand box. They, of course, loved that. I can't beleive it's all read that time of year. At dinner tonight Dave mentioned that Thanksgiving is in 5 weeks!! Wow!!

4 comments:

Gleason Family said...

looks like you guys had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch! We miss you guys sooooo much!!!! What are the kiddos going to be for Halloween? I'll forward you the pics of Landen and Lydia from the Picture People yesterday (in their costumes.)
LoVe yA!

Nicole said...

That looks so fun! I can't believe the place is actually called Hee Haw Farms, how fitting. The kids looks so cute and are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

What a blast that must have been! I love Halloween and Fall!

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look. We miss you guys. Looks like the family had fun at the pumpkin patch. They are so cute and photogenic.(I think that is how it is spelled)
Love ya,
Segers