Wednesday, November 7, 2007

All Boy


Ok, so Jaxon is the definition of BOY! As you can tell. The big dinosaur is eating the little dinosaur. Man the fate of some of his toys! It's tragic! He is obsessed with dinosaurs, tinker toys that he makes into guns and swords and wrestling! He's crazy! But SO much fun! He talks more and more every day and it is funny to hear him say grown up things. His favorite thing right now to get my attention is this: Scenario: He is in bed and his room is next to ours and he is yelling "Mommy!" "Mommy!" "Mommy!" and when I don't answer after about the 5th time he finally says, "Guess what? I love you!" And he is smart enough to know that I can not resist that and I have to answer back to him. He's got me wrapped around his finger some of the time. There was also a day where he came out of his room after I put him to bed and the rule is, if he gets out of bed, I have to close his door which he hates. So when I saw him in my room I said, "Uh oh Jaxon, Mommy has to close your door now." And he said, "No Mom, I just want a kiss from you." OK if that doesn't melt you heart, then I just don't know what will.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so excited for all of those boy things, boys are so fun!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you're in such trouble. He's got your heart tightly and won't let go. Aren't you just so blessed!!