
It is so crazy. I have noticed that when I look at Autumn, I hardly see my little girl these days. I see her growing so much every day and winding down out of her craziness and maturing. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still is her crazy self, just winding down a little. She is such an awesome big sister to Jaxon. I bought a book that is a Head Start to reading using the Book of Mormon and she is picking up on reading so quickly. This book is awesome. It has a list of the 50 top words used in the Book of Mormon (most of them are sight words) and gives scripture references to where you can find the word. And it is neat because she is recognizing those words in her daily life like on cereal boxes and stuff and she points them out to me. But there is a little part of me that is in denial that she is growing up! She is so awesome!!
3 comments:
It is crazy how fast time goes sometimes! It is like one day they are little and the next they are doing all of these things and they are so big. They are going to be teenagers before we know it!
That sounds like a really cool book. Glad you found something like that.
She was always so smart. Looks so much like her momma too!
Post a Comment