I was tagged by my cousin Sarah but I liked Nicole's layout. I didn't get Sarah's. A little slow sometimes.....So here goes.....
I absolutely love. . . Brandon, Autumn, Jaxon and Drake. They are the light of my life!!
2. I don't care if. . .I never play another volleyball game for the rest of my life. I need to accept that I just suck and it's not something I should try and get better at.
3. I like to. . .find good deals and shop the clearance racks and at Ross or Marshall's. Even if it is a long sleeve turtle neck red dress missing a belt and it is only $3.99, gotta have it! (I just bought that last night!!) It is guilt free shopping!! (I know, I am justifying...)I love garage sales too, mostly for furniture!!
4. I play. . .Scrabble. Look out. I practice on the computer for the real thing.
5. I have a horrible habit of. . .(I had to ask Brandon this one and this is what he said) Letting outside influences determine how I feel about myself. I guess you call that insecurity. I don't think I became so insecure until recently. Just trying to refind my place in life. You know?? It's ok to have funks like this every once in a great while, RIGHT??
6 I love to. . .do anything that makes me feel like a better person and like I have made a difference. ie, the Triathlon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
I tag Cameron and Stasia
2 comments:
I stink at volleyball too, don't worry about it. Everybody is good at something, and you are good at a lot of things. Besides, you weren't planning on winning an olympic gold medal in volleyball anyways, right? Bargain shopping is the best! Don't worry, you're going to figure this all out!
Love ya, Nicole
Melissa! I was meant to find you. I was looking on my friend's blog and I saw a couple that I thought I knew ( I didn't) then I saw your name on their's! How are you!? Ok so you're pregnant! Crazy? good? emotional? how is Utah? I miss your animated voice and infectious passion! hope you and tha fam is liking Utah! Love Andrea Wiseman my site is alwiseman-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment