Isn't that so fun. It is much more fun than last year when you could only do 1 person at a time. We have watched ours over and over again and laughed everytime!
Liss, Happy Birthday yesterday! Thanks for the birthday wish too. I am actually 22, but all my aunt had was a 2 &1, but I didn't mind skiping a year and being 21 again. Actually I think I will stay 21 forever! Love ya lots!
Happt Birthday! 26 is just a blah # to me. I did feel officially older though. I know how you feel, but I wasn't on my 4th pregnancy! :)Crazy girl! What's the texas talk about?
3 comments:
Isn't that so fun. It is much more fun than last year when you could only do 1 person at a time. We have watched ours over and over again and laughed everytime!
Liss, Happy Birthday yesterday! Thanks for the birthday wish too. I am actually 22, but all my aunt had was a 2 &1, but I didn't mind skiping a year and being 21 again. Actually I think I will stay 21 forever! Love ya lots!
Happt Birthday! 26 is just a blah # to me. I did feel officially older though. I know how you feel, but I wasn't on my 4th pregnancy! :)Crazy girl! What's the texas talk about?
Post a Comment