
Please go to cnn.com/heroes and vote for Pat! He is doing great things for leukemia! Please please please do it! We just need more awareness on blood cancers and believe it or not, there is SO much you can do to help! Go to www.trevorkott.com too, to find ways to help! Brandon and I are on the Bone Marrow Registry and I plan on donating my cord blood when this baby is born because it has great benefits to blood cancer patients as well as transplant patients. Gotta do what I can to make the world a better place! It's a small thing in a big way!
3 comments:
I don't know if you will remember me but we were neighbors in Sacramento about a million years ago. My maiden name was Tanner. My parents were Doug and Lori. I just wanted to say hello!
Hey, how are you guys doing? Talk about a small world, your sister, Noel, is in our ward for a few months. I guess she will have to do since you guys aren't with us. She will have to be your substitute.
please tell Miss Autumn that her little Kindergarten picture was the cutest thing ever! She looks soooo grown up! Landen carried her little picture around with him for 2 days straight and kept saying, "Look mom, Autumn!" Funny funny. :) You guys aren't coming home for Thanksgiving are you?
Post a Comment