Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Brandon

Poor Brandon, Friday was his 33rd Birthday. Unfortunately he spent it taking care of his sick wife (more than just the preganacy, but the FLU) and then the second half of the day was spent cleaning up throw up from Jaxon (9 times to be exact). The day after his Birthday was spent watching hours and hours of tv getting us everything we needed to be comfortable and then cleaning up Autumn's throw up. YUCK! I kept apologizing because I felt so bad that this was how he had to spend his birthday and his cute sweet response, "I would rather be here cleaning up throw up then being all alone on my Birthday." He is so sweet. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to celebrate.

2 comments:

Gwen Ashby said...

Happy birthday, Brandon! Hope your next one is a little more fun!!!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday Brandon! Birthday's just aren't the same once you are a responsible adult! Sorry you were all sick, throwing up is the worst!