OK, so I got the stomach flu AGAIN! 2 times in 2 weeks! The doctor said it must have been a different string of the stomach flu. Just my LUCK! I had to go to the ER for IV's because I was so dehydrated since I couldn't even keep my own saliva down. YUCK. I am sure you wanted to know that. ANYWAY, so my question is, are we super lame if we just email Christmas letters, OR would it just be better late than never? I just can't imagine getting something together between now and Christmas. Especially after seeing and reading all the adorable ones from most of you guys! You are SO creative! Tell me what you think...
11 comments:
No, I think it's a great idea! I have gotten 2 electronic Christmas Cards this year already, and think it's a super idea, that I will probably do next year. Check out SmileBox..they have some way cute scrapbook page things that you just drag your pictures into and can still have writing! Awesome idea!
Do what ever feels good to you. It's touch being sick twice in one month. Miss ya and love ya.
I liked the smile box! Thanks! I think if you are trying to include those that you love by sending them an email, and they don't appreciate that fact, then THEY are too cheap! I think it is smart to be able to contact so many people and not have to spend tons of money, too cheap, no, its too savvy.
:)
Don't worry about it! Your not busy with anything right??? Thanks for the smilebox, it was really cute! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
I think electronically is fine. Merry Christmas.
You are FINE! Email is faster, cheaper, and original! I would do it, but for the Kriser's down south. They aren't all caught up on technology! 2 times....that has to be a record! Sorry. I just got over a HUGE cold that about took a turn to the hospital as well! You poor thing! Love you!
You are FINE! Email is faster, cheaper, and original! I would do it, but for the Kriser's down south. They aren't all caught up on technology! 2 times....that has to be a record! Sorry. I just got over a HUGE cold that about took a turn to the hospital as well! You poor thing! Love you!
You are FINE! Email is faster, cheaper, and original! I would do it, but for the Kriser's down south. They aren't all caught up on technology! 2 times....that has to be a record! Sorry. I just got over a HUGE cold that about took a turn to the hospital as well! You poor thing! Love you!
You are FINE! Email is faster, cheaper, and original! I would do it, but for the Kriser's down south. They aren't all caught up on technology! 2 times....that has to be a record! Sorry. I just got over a HUGE cold that about took a turn to the hospital as well! You poor thing! Love you!
Who cares? It's not worth the stress-I'm going through the same thing. Because of a few unforseeable (SP?) events (flu also, and the copy guy who wouldn't copy my pics because of a copyright issue) I will be doing a "New Years" card-yes it says Merry Christmas, but oh well? Yours was so cute-so now relax and enjoy Christmas. Ok when are you moving to Texas?? I lived there when I was a kid-don't really remember it, but my siblings liked it and my parents. Oh yeah-what is your address?? Love Andrea
Yay, I found your blog through Angela!
We're doing the electronic thing this year, too. We just had way too much going on to WRITE a card, let alone SEND one!
(This is Bethany, by the way)
Post a Comment